Calling all local young ladies! Build life long skills such as public speaking, build confidence in yourself, continue to build horsemanship skills and meet some fabulous other young ladies along the way. If you have always loved the sport of rodeo and Laramie Jubilee Days, we want to meet you! Here is your chance to become a part of the Laramie Jubilee Days Royalty.
Join us for the 2019 Royalty Clinic to learn what it takes to be the 2019 Laramie Jubilee Days Royalty!
2019 Royalty Contest
To be announced, information coming soon.
* Download the appropriate application below.
* Please type or print clearly.
* References to “the current year” in this application are to the year 2019.
* All forms must be completed and turned in to the Laramie Jubilee Days Royalty Committee by September 17, 2019.
* Application must include a photograph of the contestant. Please make sure it clearly shows your face.
* The Contract has been included for your information. You do NOT need to complete the contract as part of your application.
* Be sure all forms have required signatures and are notarized where requested.
* Mail or deliver your completed applications to: Zoe Curtright; a fillable version is available online, fill it in and email to the Royalty Chair. If you submit your application via email, please bring the signed and notarized originals with you the morning of the contest. They will be required to compete.
* Please refer to the complete application packet for complete rules and requirements.
* If you have questions, contact Zoe Curtright at 307-399-7285.
Lady-in-Waiting (18-22 years old by June 1, 2019)
2019 Lady in Waiting Application Packet