Many local businesses and organizations coordinate events to coincide with Laramie Jubilee Days. Because of the diversity of organizations that participate during the week-long celebration, it offers a great opportunity for residents and visitors alike to participate in a variety of activities! If you would like more information on each of the events listed on this page, please look for contact information associated with each one. All events are preliminary and are subject to change.
Laramie Jubilee Days and the LJD Board of Directors are not responsible for these events, if you have concerns or questions, please contact the associated organizations directly.
Wyoming Statehood Day Celebration
- There will be no statehood day celebration in 2019 at the Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic site as staff members will be in Cheyenne for the completion of the Capitol Renovation project and ceremony.
- Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site, 979 Snowy Range Road, 307-745-3733
- Free Admission, free hot dog lunch for the first 400 people, free birthday cake. Fun activities for the whole family.
- Visit them online for more information at wyomingterritorialprison.com.
Laramie Jubilee Days Pancake Breakfast
- Friday, July 12 — 6-9 AM
- At the green space at Saint Matthew’s Cathedral (between 3rd and 4th Streets along Ivinson Avenue).
- Hosted by St. Matthew’s Episcopal Cathedral & the Laramie Soup Kitchen.
- Visit the Laramie Soup Kitchen at laramiesoupkitchen.org for more information.
Albany County Cattle Women BBQ
- Saturday, July 13 — Noon
- Brought to you by Albany County Cattle Women—visit them online at wyocattlewomen.org
Downtown Laramie Brew Fest
- Saturday, July 13 — 1-6 PM
- Depot Park
- Hosted by the Laramie Mainstreet Alliance—visit them online at laramiebrewfest.com
Laramie Jubilee Days Art Fest
- Sunday, July 14 — 10 AM-3 PM
- Held on the Ivinson Mansion grounds at the Laramie Plains Museum.
- Find more information at laramiemuseum.org
If your organization is hosting an event during Laramie Jubilee Days and would like to have information included on this page please contact our marketing chair.